Ride in Luxury
Deluxe Airport Transportation
We service every airport in the Southern California Area and Worldwide
When going on a trip you want to be sure that your car will be there, early, clean and ready to go. Our policy is “On Time is 15 minutes early”. All of our vehicles are maintained meticulously to ensure a safe, reliable trip.
We have a wide array of amenities to make your trip to the airport exactly the way you want it to be. If you need anything extra, please don’t hesitate to ask. It’s our goal to make traveling easier for you. Arriving in style and on time is everyone’s dream. Let us make that happen for you with the exceptional service you have known to expect from Hollywood Town Car and Limousine.
Make your trip perfect.
Being based in LA, we have a full-time staff of chauffeurs and a support team to get you to any airports in Southern California including:
Local International Service Airports
These airports are the main hubs in Southern California. We can provide any type of service from these locations. They are all covered by our point-to-point as well as hourly rates.
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Ontario International Airport
- John Wayne Airport
Local Towered General Aviation –
Fixed-base operator airports. (FBO)
Each airport has from one to several fixed based operators to facilitate private plane take offs and landings. These operators often provide high end lounges for you and your guests.
Private jet service pick up is mostly serviced by SUVs or sedans. All FBO pickups are charged on an hourly basis. We will need the tail number of your plane to track the flight and to drive the vehicle on to the tarmac for pickup when on-tarmac pickup is available.
- Brackett Field (IATA: POC, ICAO: KPOC) is in La Verne.
- Camarillo Airport (IATA: CMA, ICAO: KCMA) is in Camarillo. It is the former Oxnard Air Force Base.
- Chino Airport (IATA: CNO, ICAO: KCNO) is in Chino.
- El Monte Airport (IATA: EMT, ICAO: KEMT) is in El Monte.
- Fullerton Municipal Airport (IATA: FUL, ICAO: KFUL) is in Fullerton.
- General William J. Fox Airfield (IATA: WJF, ICAO: KWJF) is in Lancaster.
- Hawthorne Municipal Airport (IATA: HHR, ICAO: KHHR) is in Hawthorne.
- Oxnard Airport (IATA: OXR, ICAO: KOXR) is in Oxnard.
- Palmdale Regional Airport (IATA: PMD, ICAO: KPMD)
- Riverside Municipal Airport (IATA: RAL, ICAO: KRAL) is in Riverside
- Santa Monica Airport (IATA: SMO, ICAO: KSMO) is in Santa Monica.
- Southern California Logistics Airport (IATA: VCV, ICAO: KVCV)
- Van Nuys Airport (IATA: VNY, ICAO: KVNY
- Whiteman Airport (IATA: WHP, ICAO: KWHP)
- Zamperini Field (IATA: TOA, ICAO: KTOA) is in Torrance.
Local Non-towered general aviation airports –
These are smaller airports that we do service but rarely.
All drop offs are either transfer rate or hourly and all pickups are hourly trips.
- Agua Dulce Airpark
- Apple Valley Airport (IATA: APV, ICAO: KAPV) is in Apple Valley
- Cable Airport (IATA: CCB, ICAO: KCCB) is in Upland.
- Catalina Airport (IATA: AVX, ICAO: KAVX) is near Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.
- Compton/Woodley Airport (IATA: CPM, ICAO: KCPM) is in Compton.
- Corona Municipal Airport (IATA: AJO, ICAO: KAJO) is in Corona.
- Flabob Airport (IATA: RIR, ICAO: KRIR) is in Riverside.
- Perris Valley Airport (FAA LID: L65) is in Perris.
- Redlands Municipal Airport (IATA: REI, ICAO: KREI) is in Redlands.